- 1 Make your fame and money from YouTube
- 1.0.1 Firstly create your YouTube channel:
- 1.0.2 Secondly, Pick a memorable user name
- 1.0.3 Thirdly, Choose your content:
- 1.0.4 Fourth, Attract your targeted audience:
- 1.0.5 Fifth, Monetization of your videos is what can make you earn money.
- 1.0.6 Sixth. Understand the basics.
- 1.0.7 Seventh, Check your analytics.
- 1.0.8 Eighth, Market your videos on all platforms:
- 1.0.9 Ninth, Become a YouTube partner.
- 1.0.10 Conclusion
Make your fame and money from YouTube
You might have seen and observed people recording and uploading content on the internet. But most of you don’t that they are not just passing their fun time but also earning a lot of money. Well, YouTube is one of the most trending and fastest-growing platforms you can make money online. So let’s understand how you can earn money from YouTube.
You can find the whole world on YouTube. There are many you tubers who have already learned the concept and running their channel successfully.
YouTube recently changed its monetization program, if you’re able to hit their new minimum bar of 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of view time in the past 12 months, it has become an incredible place to make extra money online.
YouTube is arguably the world’s second-largest search engine (after Google), it has become one of the fastest-growing platforms you can make money online in 2020.
Other than making money through subscriptions, YouTube channels are based on a traditional advertising system as well. Next, you need to set up and build your YouTube channel. Your YouTube channel is your home base for all your content.
If you already have a Google account for Gmail or Google Drive, then you can use that to log-in to YouTube and start setting up your channel. Try to choose a username that works for you and is memorable (if you’re using an existing Google account you’ll have to edit your username in Google+.
Well, this was the crux of the YouTube business but let get proper guidance through proper procedure. Step by step
Firstly create your YouTube channel:
- You need to set up and build your YouTube channel.
- Your YouTube channel is your home base for all your content.
- If you already have a Google account for Gmail or Google Drive, then you can use that to log-in to YouTube and start setting up your channel.
Secondly, Pick a memorable user name
- If you’re working on an existing Google account you’ll have to edit your username in Google+. Your user name can demolish your work and go against you.
- Try to keep it short, easy to remember, and original, so that people will be more apt to remember you.
- Moreover, if you are utilizing an existing account, you can try to frequently change your username by editing it on your Google+ account. Just rember while doing it that you can only change your user name 3 times at maximum before you have to wait 90 days to change it again.
- Your channel is your aura on YouTube, it reflects your personality. Each YouTube account has one channel attached to it. Now you know that your YouTube account is the same as a Google account, and creating a YouTube account will grant you access to other Google products, such as Gmail and Drive.
Thirdly, Choose your content:
- Choose your niche wisely. Try to upload high-quality Content, Content should not be nagging. Try to upload videos regularly and stay consistent with your content. Well, the content has been categorized into two sets:
- Educate through your channel: Nowadays online is the best medium to connect people to knowledge. People have skills and interests but do not have proper guidance to sharpen their skills. People always want to find the quickest way to learn something new.
- Be an Entertainer: In the duration full of stress, work pressure, and anxiety you can be an entertainer and earn money. You can upload your funny content in the form of Web series, product reviews, comedy sketches and pranks, vlogs, even video game walkthroughs. There is no other best way to make people smile and earn money. There are many entertaining you tuber not only international but also Indian which can be your inspiration.
- Even if your content isn’t great at first, keep at it as it scores your reliability.
- Practice makes a person perfect, try to make each video better than the last. This will enhance your creativity and will make you noticeable.
- Try to improve and enhance your content by either using a better quality camera or trying better editing software or techniques. By uploading frequently you can succeed to hold an audience.
- Try to improve the way things are filmed. Build your team, you can choose to Use a tripod, have a friend help you or light your scenes better. Altogether helps for a better end product which in turn helps you get your targeted audience.
- People are more likely to love your content and add as a subscriber if you add content on a regular schedule, and maintain that schedule as much as possible.
- Do not forget to tag your videos with keywords that describe the content, as well as an eye-catching description. These will help drive people to your video from YouTube searches
Fourth, Attract your targeted audience:
- If you have content that cannot get you money until you do not have an audience to show it.
- There is nothing like rocket science in getting more subscribers, just make the best content that you can and they will come to you.
- Keep engaging in uploading content. You need to attract your audience and that can only be done when you offer them what they want.
- Connecting with your community will bring more members into that community.
- Publicize your video out on social media such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media platforms. Share it with people. Distribute it elsewhere on the internet. Subscribers are essential to becoming a partner.
- Be Interactive with your viewers by responding to comments and making occasional videos directly related to viewer comments and questions and coming live or anyone on one session.
Fifth, Monetization of your videos is what can make you earn money.
- This means you are allowing YouTube to place an advertisement in your video. We can say it as crowdfunding.
- But you need to keep in mind that do not do a lot of crowdfunding people are here to watch your content not who is sponsoring you.
You also need to take care that there is no copyrighted material in your video.
- Go on to www.youtube.com and click “My Channel” on the webpage.
- Click the link named “Video Manager” on the top bar.
- Click channel and Enable on monetization.
- Provide channel memberships
- Youtube premium revenue
- Merchandise Shelf
- Superchat payments
- Create sponsored content
- Find brand collaboration
Sixth. Understand the basics.
- You require at least 4,000 watch hours in the previous 12 months and 1000 subscribers to start earning money.
- Do you know you need to monetize your channel as well you do it by monetizing a video as it uploads by clicking the Monetization tab and checking the “Monetize with Ads” box.
- To monetize your video after being uploaded, open your Video Manager and click the “$” sign next to the video that you want to monetize. Check the “Monetize with Ads” box.
Seventh, Check your analytics.
- Any business running out needs an analytical synopsis.
- Once some of your work is online, monetized, and being viewed, you can keep eye on the analytics to see how they are performing.
- Click onto the Analytics option in your Channel menu. Here you ge to view estimated earnings, ad performance, video views, demographics and more.
- You can change your content or your marketing if you’re finding that you aren’t attracting the users that you want to.
- You can use many tools to see how your content is resonating with your audience.
Eighth, Market your videos on all platforms:
- Once your video is out just don’t put directly on to your tube. You need to market them on all possible platforms. Though this is an online business don’t be afraid to market your business offline as well.
- You can choose different mediums such as you can start a blog, make a website or post them on other videos or social media sites such as Tik tok, Facebook, Instagram. The more it marketed the more views it gets.
- By sharing the link or embedding the video on the internet, you can increase the chance of it getting noticed.
- Try all possible ways to promote your channel. Every publicity is good publicity and this is the main motto of any entertainment business.
- What is the best way to gain fame? Of course YouTube partner. YouTube Partners are the YouTube members who have monetized videos with a large number of viewers.
- Partners gain access to moreand more content creation tools and can win exciting prizes for the number of viewers they have.If that is not enough they also get access to much more community support and tips. YouTube Partners also have access to multiple income streams which not only includes just ads, but YouTube Premium subscription fees, and features that tap your fans’ wallets directly like Super Chat, channel memberships, and the merchandise shelf.
- You can anytime apply for YouTube partnership through the YouTube Partner page.
- 15,000 cumulative watch hours for your channel over the last 90 days can get you the access to the most powerful Partner programs, you must have.
List of some top YouTubers ruling the YouTube industry with their amazing content and working pattern. Well, YouTube is not only ruled by international YouTubers some great Indian YouTubers are making fame and money through YouTube.
- Logan Paul — $14.5 million Subscribers
- PewDiePie — $15.5 million Subscribers
- JackSepticEye — $16 million Subscribers
- Vanoss Gaming — $17 million Subscribers
- Jeffree Star — $18 million Subscribers
- Dude Perfect — $20 million Subscribers
- Ryan ToysReview — $22 million Subscribers
- Jake Paul — $21.5 million Subscribers
- Bhuvan Bam— $ 16.5 million Subscribers
- Amit Bhadana— $10 million Subscribers
- Ashish Chanchlani— $7.7 million Subscribers
So when you have a lot of talent and creativity in your mind then you can be a great you tuber. Earning money was never so easy before the internet. But now you have a good platform and till 2020 YouTube has become the fastest growing trend on the internet. So hurry up get yourself great ideas and engaging content and start earning. Comment below and let us know what will be your content for YouTube videos.